Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Agreement”). You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC tries to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. The website and/or any of its sister companies accept no responsibility for any errors in the information contained on WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC website.
The website contains information about the products and services WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC and/or any third party is offering. This information and all other material on the website are provided in good faith. By using the website, you agree and acknowledge that the website may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the website and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the website. You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions
While the website uses all reasonable endeavors to make the website and associated services available, the website cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through the website is solely at your own risk.
The website makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC and/or its Licensors and/or Suppliers and/or its Service Providers responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product
liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the website, but excludes carriage by air performed by airlines in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided on the website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions
When using the website, you declare and agree:
- To use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered on the website and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- To use the website services to make only legitimate reservations.
- You are at least 18 years of age and you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. The website may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” of the website or the underlying software code.
Not to take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or related infrastructure.
- To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of prices, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the website are your sole responsibility.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libelous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individual privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the website or any private or member account areas on the website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of nor any of our associated companies or third parties.
- Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful, or which may create any liability on the part of the website.
Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
If the website considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the website, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC reserves the right to:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right.
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, pedophilia, invasive of another privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other Proprietary rights.
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the countries we operate in, friendly relation with foreign states or Public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- Information that impersonates another person
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the website;
- Cancel any bookings and/or reservations that you may have with WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC without reference to you;
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
- Take legal action against you.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All content of the WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC website is subject to copyright.
The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
The website, sister companies names, and any other product or trade names of WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC referenced to the website are our trademarks and/or registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
USE OF CREDIT CARD
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. You can make bookings on the website for passengers other than yourself.
- We accept credit cards issued across various geographies; however we may keep certain credit cards issued by certain countries blocked on our website / mobile apps during the booking process.
- We accept debit cards that have been unlocked by the respective issuing banks to be used on e-commerce websites. In case your debit card does not work on the site / app kindly contact your issuing bank to get it activated. Banks may replace your old debit card with a new one that allows you to transact on e-commerce websites
- Your credit card / debit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button.
- The tickets shall be delivered to you to your registered email address once the payment has been confirmed by our payment gateway.
- Disclaimer: WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC accepts no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorized access occurring in connection with the provision of credit / debit card data. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be responsible or liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to credit / debit card usage on this website even if WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
We will make every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This covers the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, the website may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC accounts. In addition, the website may verify (i.e. preauthorize) your credit card. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, the website reserves the right to take any necessary Criminal and/or Civil legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to the website, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC Customer Care.
The website reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said transactions are not or do not reasonably appear to be authentic, enforceable or valid, then WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC may cancel the said orders at any time up before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or before the expected date of visit to any property booked through WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC.