By accessing and using the website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Agreement”). You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification of Terms
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC tries to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. The website and/or any of its sister companies accept no responsibility for any errors in the information contained on WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC website.
The website contains information about the products and services WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC and/or any third party is offering. This information and all other material on the website are provided in good faith. By using the website, you agree and acknowledge that the website may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the website and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the website. You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While the website uses all reasonable endeavors to make the website and associated services available, the
website cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The website makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through the website is solely at your own risk.
The website makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC and/or its Licensors and/or Suppliers and/or its Service Providers responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product
liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the website, but excludes carriage by air performed by airlines in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided on the website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions.
When using the website, you declare and agree:
- To use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered on the website and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- To use the website services to make only legitimate reservations.
- You are at least 18 years of age and you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. The website may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” of the website or the underlying software code.
- Not to take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or related infrastructure.
- To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of prices, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the website are your sole responsibility.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libelous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individual privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the website or any private or member account areas on the website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of nor any of our associated companies or third parties.
- Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful, or which may create any liability on the part of the website.
- Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- ‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right.
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, pedophilia, invasive of another privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other Proprietary rights.
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the countries we operate in, friendly relation with foreign states or Public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- Information that impersonates another person
If the website considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the website, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC reserves the right to:
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the website;
- Cancel any bookings and/or reservations that you may have with WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC without reference to you;
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
- Take legal action against you.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC website is subject to copyright.
The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
The website, sister companies names, and any other product or trade names of WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC referenced to the website are our trademarks and/or registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of Credit Card
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. You can make bookings on the website for passengers other than yourself.
- We accept credit cards issued across various geographies; however we may keep certain credit cards issued by certain countries blocked on our website / mobile apps during the booking process.
- We accept debit cards that have been unlocked by the respective issuing banks to be used on e-commerce websites. In case your debit card does not work on the site / app kindly contact your issuing bank to get it activated. Banks may replace your old debit card with a new one that allows you to transact on e-commerce websites
- Your credit card / debit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button.
- The tickets shall be delivered to you to your registered email address once the payment has been confirmed by our payment gateway.
- Disclaimer: WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC accepts no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorized access occurring in connection with the provision of credit / debit card data. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be responsible or liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to credit / debit card usage on this website even if WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
We will make every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This covers the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, the website may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC accounts. In addition, the website may verify (i.e. preauthorize) your credit card. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, the website reserves the right to take any necessary Criminal and/or Civil legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to the website, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC Customer Care.
The website reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said transactions are not or do not reasonably appear to be authentic, enforceable or valid, then WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC may cancel the said orders at any time up before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or before the expected date of visit to any property booked through WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC.
Information collection and use
When you use services provided on this website and/or mobile application, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or your debit/credit card details. We will store this information and hold it on computer or otherwise in a secure and encrypted format.
What information will we collect?
- Personal information, which includes your email address, name, phone number, device ID and IP address.
- Transactional information, such as itinerary details.
- Booking information, such as travel destination and dates.
- Other information, such as your browsing activity on the website and mobile app.
What will this information be used for?
- To conduct bookings, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the site.
- To personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the user friendliness of the site; (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) website traffic analysis
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To send emails, SMS, website and mobile app notifications as well as other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online.
How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties, if, at the time of registration, you have opted for receiving the WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC newsletter or updates.
Who do we share your information with?
- To our customer support offices in the network.
- To trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book flights, onward flights, hire cars, hotel reservation, complete tourism trip reservation or other services quickly and easily.
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries.
- To third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
Transfer of your personal information
There is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with customized information from WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC websites or mobile application. A cookie is an element of data that a website or mobile application can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies also allow us to make WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC websites or mobile application more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to take you to the language site of last use, so that we can give you a better experience when you return to our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set it up to notify you when you receive a cookie, so you can decide whether to accept it.
Flight booking policy
The total price displayed includes all applicable taxes and excludes all applicable airport tax or other charges payable at the airport.
You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
There will be no refund for ‘no-shows’ or any partially unused flights.
Meals, frequent flyer miles and special service requests are on a request basis only and are subject to airline(s) confirmation.
For any information regarding your Frequent Flyer miles, please contact the airline directly.
Kindly ensure that prior to traveling, your passport has a validity of minimum 6 months from the date of travel and that you have the relevant visa and immigration clearance to travel to your destination.
To avail infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months old throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both destination and return trips. If the infant is 24 months old or above on the return trip, you’ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
Infants must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket, but will keep you informed of any changes. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC reserves the right to charge transaction fees for availing any WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC service. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. You shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties and taxes for availing any WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC service.
Customers must comply with all the airline’s rules and restrictions on the carriage of pregnant women. Please contact the airline to confirm the airline’s policy. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be able to process any refund should the airline refuse carriage.
Passengers need to check-in at least 3 hours prior to international flight departures, otherwise they will be considered a no-show.
As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 3 hours prior to departure.
Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
It is your responsibility to carry the appropriate travel documents which includes: a valid passport; visa for your destination; valid transit visa in case you are transiting through a destination that requires you to have a transit visa; and any immigration clearance required by your country. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be held responsible incase you are denied boarding.
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC can assist you with amendments to most bookings but in some cases, you’ll need to contact the airline directly.
Every booking made on WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare (if any), applicable when the amendment is made. However, if the new fare is lower than the original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded. The rebooking charges as applicable will be collected.
In addition to the airline’s amendment charges, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC charges an amendment handling fee of AED 100 per passenger or 03.50% Service fee, whichever is higher.
We’ll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We’ll also collect the difference in fare (if any), applicable when the amendment is made.
Depending on the airline’s policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
Every booking made on WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
Some booked fares may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
In addition to the airline’s cancellation charges, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC charges a service fee of AED 40 per passenger per journey or 03.50% Service fee, whichever is higher for all cancellations.
Only cancellation requests made through our customer service email or via telephone shall be entertained. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC shall not be liable for any cancellation requests made through any other medium including (but not limited to) letter mail, social media, etc.
Online cancellations: We currently do not support online cancellations.
Offline cancellations: We currently only accept cancellation requests through phone or via customer service email.
If your cancellation request is made fewer than 48 hours prior to departure, then you’ll need to contact our customer support team.
If you have done an online or phone check-in (also known as a ‘Web/Tele Check-in’) with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be able to process the refund and cannot not take any responsibility for cancellations made directly between the passenger or the airline.
For any cancellation made by you, for which a refund is already processed and if it is found that you have in fact used or made changes to the ticket on the same PNR (Passenger Name Record) directly with the airline, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC reserves the right to debit your original mode of payment against the amount which has been refunded to you.
A non-refundable service fee will be charged for all low-cost airlines such as flydubai, flynas, Air Arabia, Jazeera Airways, IndiGo, SpiceJet, Cebu Pacific Air and Air India Express.
It is mandatory to contact WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked from WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC.
Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
Refund for partially utilized tickets (for eg: only one sector flown & other sector cancelled) may take 25 to 30 working days depending on the airline.
WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC shall refund your booking amount after deducting cancellation charges only after the respective airline or service provider processes your eligible refund.
Travel on Hajj or Umrah flights (or 4 digit flights) to and from Jeddah and Medina is permitted only for GCC nationals (excluding Saudi nationals) or for passengers holding a valid UMRAH or HAJJ visa. These flights are designated for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims flying into Saudi, therefore passengers without a Hajj or Umrah visa will not be permitted to board these flights (including Saudi nationals who will have other domestic flight options instead). It is the passenger’s responsibility to travel with all required documents.
Please note that in case boarding is denied by the airline, WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC will not be able to process any refunds.
Traveling on a hajj visa
In order to receive a Hajj visa you need a valid return ticket. Pilgrims can enter Saudi Arabia from Jeddah or Medina airports only. You can exit Saudi Arabia from Jeddah or Medina airports only.
Traveling on a business or visit visa during hajj
Muslims who are not on a pilgrim Hajj or Umrah visa cannot enter Jeddah or Medina during the Hajj period, but can enter Riyadh or Dammam. Non‐Muslims cannot enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the 9-10 day Hajj period.
Connection or layover time
For passengers that book a series of one-way tickets (e.g. separate ticketing), passengers need to check if the Minimum Connection Time (MCT) is enough between flights. WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC might provide different airlines as a cost effective option but WAHEGURU TRAVELS / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC would not be responsible if any one of the airlines rescheduled the itinerary that would result in a shorter connection time, thereby risking a missed flight. To avoid any issues be sure to either book a return flight (and the airline will manage the MCT for you) or that you have adequate time during your connection or layover to catch your next flight.
HOTEL BOOKING POLICY
By making a reservation on our website, you accept and agree to the relevant accommodation booking conditions, including cancellation and no-show policies applicable to that booking, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the accommodation (the delivery terms and conditions of an accommodation can be obtained with the relevant accommodation).
Late arrival and failure to check-in (no-show)
While you should contact Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC if you wish to cancel a cancellable reservation in advance of your stay, if you are going to be delayed on your date of check-in or find that you cannot check-in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the accommodation directly to let them know. If you fail to check-in to your accommodation on the day of your reservation and do not alert them, the remaining portion of your reservation may be cancelled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable accommodation.
Cancellations and amendments
Accommodation cancellation policies vary: Certain reservations cannot be cancelled and are non-changeable; others require you to pay a penalty if you cancel; and still others are fully refundable. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Some accommodations will charge extra for early or late check out.
The general cancellation and amendment policy of the accommodation is made available on the website at the accommodation information pages or under “booking conditions”, “cancellation policies” or the like, and in the confirmation email and voucher. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the accommodation carefully prior to making your reservation.
Regardless of the accommodations’ cancellation and amendment policy, Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC reserves the right to charge a cancellation or amendment fee, and this will be indicated on the website. Please carefully check the accommodation details for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
If you wish to review, adjust, or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein, or contact our customer support team.
Many accommodations have specific policies around children, accompanying travelers and/or accompanying pets. As indicated above, you are strongly advised to check with customer service or the accommodation itself to verify the accommodation policies.
If you have special needs (e.g. wheelchair-bound, hearing or visually impaired), then you can check under “hotel facilities” if the accommodation can facilitate your needs. We highly recommend that you contact our customer service team or the accommodation directly and verify if they can make arrangements for you. Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC. Depending on the policy of the applicable accommodation, your reservation will be refunded, cancelled or modified if special needs cannot be met. If available, your request will be confirmed upon arrival.
All accommodations have specific check-in and checkout timings, and in some cases the accommodation might not have a 24-hour reception or check-in desk. In such cases we advise that you contact the accommodation and inform them of your estimated time of arrival to avoid any disappointment.
On our website you can book up to 8 rooms for one accommodation for the same arrival date. If we determine that you have booked reservations for more than 8 rooms in total in separate reservations, we may cancel your reservations and charge you a cancellation fee (if applicable). If you paid a non-refundable deposit, your deposit will be forfeited.
At the accommodation
Once you have arrived at your booked accommodation, but certain promised facilities were not available to you, then we advise you to lodge your grievance with the accommodation management. Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC does not promise or guarantee any availability of the stated above.
Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
As a condition of use of the Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
In no event will the website be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites. In no event will the website or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, or (iv) any other interactions with the website, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or Sixty Dollars (AED 220), whichever is less.
The failure of the website to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. The website does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us.
You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the website or if you have any grievances about any of the services provided by the website please contact us.
How to reach Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC:
- Email directly to email@example.com
- Go to our “Contact Us” page on the website and state your grievance in the subject of the “Contact Us” form.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the website and the terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nevertheless, the website reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
Value added tax (VAT)
Value added tax (VAT) is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at the point of sale. This form of indirect tax is applicable from 1st January 2018, on selected products and services that can be purchased on our website, as per the UAE law.
Refund & Payments
How will I receive my refund?
All refunds are made back to the channel used during booking. For example, if you used your credit card, we will make an appropriate charge reversal. If you used your debit card, we will credit the money back to the debit card. Please remember that the cancellation charges along with Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC fees, cashback, discounts availed shall be deducted from the refund amount. Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC processes the refund to your originally used credit or debit card within 48 hours at max. However, your bank might take longer to show the amount on your card statement. In some rare instances this could take between 15-20 days. This period is beyond Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC’s influence.
Are my credit card details safe?
Waheguru Travels / TRAVELOLOGIC FZ LLC uses a secure connection for your booking:
- Your payment is processed directly through our bank partner site which uses state-of-the-art secure server technology.
- We do not store your credit card information in our database, and we will never ask for your credit card information through phone or e-mail.
- Your personal data details are encrypted and secure.
Do I have to bring the credit or debit card I used to pay for my flight to the airport?
It is not mandatory to carry the credit/debit card that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking.
What is a service fee?
To help cover the cost of providing access to certain airlines, we charge guests passengers a service fee every time a reservation is confirmed.
Is the service fee refundable?
No, the service fee is not refundable.
How is the service fee calculated?
The amount of this service fee varies and is based on a percentage of the booking total. This is applicable on a per passenger basis.
What kind of documents do I need in order to travel?
Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the outbound date of travel. All travellers must have individual passports including children and infants.
Visa: You must be in possession of a valid visa for countries that do not facilitate visa on arrival. You may require travel insurance and a pre-determined amount of foreign currency to qualify for a visa to certain countries. Check with the consulate of the country you’re visiting to ensure what your visa requirements will be.
Transit Visa: Some countries require you to have a valid transit visa even if you’re not stopping enroute. For instance, Saudi nationals flying to Canada via any of the US airports will need to hold a valid US transit visa. Entry and transit requirements are subject to change and you are advised to check the requirements prior to travel.
Foreign currency: Check the foreign currency requirements for the country you’re visiting. Sometimes there is a minimum currency requirement and in most cases one should be in possession of a credit card that can be used internationally.
Vaccination: The yellow fever vaccination is the only compulsory vaccination required when visiting countries in South America and Africa. This vaccination needs to be taken 10 days prior to entry in any of the yellow fever affected areas. On return to your home country, you may be asked to produce your yellow fever vaccination certification. If you don’t have one, you’ll be kept in quarantine for about 6 days.